Παράδοση 4 έως 10 ημέρες
The FT-70DE provides up to 5W of reliable RF power, and its large Front Speaker delivers 700mW of Loud Audio Output. Because C4FM has better BER (Bit Error Rate) characteristics than other digital modulations, the user can expect exceptional audio quality.
The new digital FT-70DE includes our unique Automatic Mode Select (AMS) function. AMS detects the operating mode of the received signal as C4FM digital or analog FM, and then automatically and instantly switches the receiver to the appropriate mode. Users do not need to manually change between modes.
The multi-colored LED Mode-Indicator displayed on the front allows the operator to easily see what mode the FT-70DE is in at any given moment. LED Mode-Indicator clearly and visibly shows the transmit/ receive mode by changing its color so that the operating mode of the transceiver is easily recognized at a glance.
One of the other distinguishing features of the FT-70DE is Digital Group Monitor (GM) with DG-ID and DP-ID. DG-ID (Digital Group Identification) and DP-ID (Digital Personal Identification) are useful features now included in the FT-70DE, to simplify the GM operation. Simply put, the transceivers selecting the same DG-ID or DP-ID can communicate with each other. Between 00 and 99 DG-ID and DP-ID are selectable; which provides loads of flexibility so that users can enjoy group communication with friends in GM mode in accordance to their individual operational needs.
Other included standard features and functions are; IPS4 Rating (Dust/ Water Protection) construction, wide band receive coverage of 108 – 580MHz, Versatile Scanning Capabilities such as Programmable VFO Scan, Memory Scan, and Priority Channel Scan, External DC Jack for DC Supply Operation and to Charge the Battery, Mini USB port for convenient programming and software updates, CTCSS/ DCS Operation, Automatic Power Off (AFO) feature, RF Squelch, Transmitter Time Out Timer (TOT) and Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO).
We are very excited to launch the new FT-70DE, with the assurance that this competitively priced Digital handheld will allow more and more ham radio operators to enjoy our System Fusion communication mode on the popular 2m and 70cm bands.
- System Fusion Compatible
- FM Friendly Digital Operation with AMS (Automatic Mode Select)
- Sophisticated C4FM Digital Functions : Digital Group Monitor (GM) / DG-ID, DP-ID Operation *1
* 1 DG-ID: Digital Group Identification, DP-ID: Digital Personal Identification
- 5 Watts of Reliable RF Power inside a Compact body
- 700 mW Loud Audio Output and Clear Voice
- Large Multi-Color Mode Indicator
- Rugged Construction Meets IP54 (Dust / Water protection)
- Huge 1,105 Channel Memory
- Wide Band Receive Coverage 108 – 579.995 MHz
- Versatile Scanning Capabilities: Programmed VFO Scan, Memory Scan, Priority Channel Scan
- 7.4 V 1,800 mAh Lithium Ion Battery pack (SBR-24LI) Included
- Equipped with External DC Jack for DC Supply and Battery Charge
- Equipped with Mini USB port for Convenient Memory Management and Software updates
- Transceiver-to-Transceiver Cloning with Optional Cloning Cable (CT-27)
- CTCSS/DCS Operation
- RF Squelch
- Automatic Power-Off (APO) Feature
- Transmitter Time-Out-Timer (TOT)
- Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO)
- 7.4 V 1,800 mAh Lithium Ion Battery Pack (SBR-24LI) Battery Charger (SAD-11)
- Belt Clip
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
- Operating Manual